Gwen Stefani X Urban Decay palette

/
0 Comments

            

It's official. I am in love, and apologies to my boyfriend, but it's with an eye-shadow palette. (But he's not bad either!)

This is the perfect palette, with something for every occasion. I am not really one to go for palettes, instead preferring to go for a few staple eye colours as they are easier to transport round in your make-up bag, but I make a massively major exception for this one.

From the perfect shade for filling in my brows, to various shades of glitter to spice up your eye make-up for a night out with the girls, it has any colour you could need-even a daring shade of blue (which I've successfully avoided since the underage disco and WKD days!) but even it seems to work in a way which I wasn't expecting.

The make-up is definitely up to Urban Decays usual high standards. Highly pigmented, fully blendable shadows with the perfect amount of shimmer which you can build as much as you need. It is a brilliant all rounder.

My favourite, most used shades are Punk, which is perfect in the crease of the eye, Baby for some shimmer, Zone for the brows and Serious for a bit of smoky eye action. the other colours have all been trialled, and to be perfectly honest the only one I've not really used is the bright pink Harajuku as I just find it too bright and daring for me, but I want to try and find a look where it works so I'll just have to use that as an excuse for playing around with make-up some more.

The packaging of the palette just adds to its beauty, as the gold hardware mixed with the monochrome lid is really eye-catching sitting on your make-up space. Beautiful on the face and beautiful on your desk. Brilliant.





No comments:

All images and Text copyright Niamh Stewart unless otherwise stated.. Powered by Blogger.