15 Gorgeous Jewellery Pieces Under £15

/
0 Comments
Jewellery can transform an outfit completely. Add a statement necklace to a LBD and it has the ability to make it look like a brand new dress. However, having a slight jewellery addiction can be expensive, especially if you're trying to keep up with the latest trends every season. To help all you jewellery addicts out, I've had a look all over the high street and internet and found some gorgeous pieces for under £15, so we can treat ourselves to something and not feel too guilty about it.

15. ASOS Ear Cuffs - £8
 Ear cuffs are a perfect way to update a look, especially if you actually only have your ears pierced in the standard one in each earlobe way. (Like me, I've toyed with the idea of different ear piercings but I'm a total chicken in reality!) Just pop them over the top of your ear and you look a whole lot more stylish in an instant.


14) H&M necklace - £7.99


 I really love tiered necklaces, as you'll probably guess from the rest of this post. Pair with a simple white tee and a pair of boyfriend jeans, and you've added to an otherwise simple outfit.



13) Miss Selfridge anklets -£8.50
 Anklets are a summer holiday staple, and the best thing about them is that they're the one part of a holiday wardrobe that can be worn at home in miserable weather. I prefer them on a sandy, sunny beach though!




12) Missguided Earrings - £6


Statement earrings are fab for a night out, I only really got into wearing earrings recently, even though I've had my ears pierced for about 15 years or so now, I just never really wore them much. However now I love a statement earring, or even better, a pair of hoops, to add a bit of bling to my outfits on a saturday night. This missguided neon pair are an absolute dream for adding some colour to an otherwise all black look.




11) New Look Rings - £3.99
 New Look is not often a place I look for jewellery, but lately I've noticed a few small pieces that are absolutely gorggeous, like this little ring trio. Stacked rings are a big thing with celebs and bloggers lately and most high street brands have released all sorts of sets, but I like to keep it simple with one big coloured ring, and a few simple plain bands, so this one ticks all the right boxes.




10) Oasis Necklace - £12


So tiered necklaces make another appearance here, but I do own this one! This is beautiful in real life, and since I've bought it I've worn it most days, as it goes with almost everything. It's the perfect length for under shirt collars and adds a bit extra to a plain top and jeans. perfect addition to your jewellery box really.




9) Promod Necklace £12.95
Plain and simple. exactly the kind of thing its nice to have at hand. I had never actually heard of Promod before researching this post, and it has a few other little hidden gems that are well worth taking a look at.




 8) Urban Outfitters Bracelet - £8



I think this is the perfect gift for a best friend, but the second I saw it i loved it. Also, its totally instagram worthy and if thats not a great reason to buy something then I don't know what is.



7) River Island Necklace -£8


I love the simplicity of this necklace, it means its really wearable with even the fussiest prints, and will go just as well with a dress and heels as it will with jeans and a tee. Definitely the sort of jewellery staple we should all be buying.


6)  Zara Earrings -£12.99
As previously mentioned I do love a statement earring, and these bejewelled Zara beauties are no exception. The blue works well in summer and winter wardrobes and will take you from work to bar with just an effortless swipe of lippy added to the mix. and really, £12.99 for earrings this beautiful really is a total bargain.



5) Topshop Necklace £12.50
Stone jewellery is a classic look that everyone should buy into. This Topshop necklace is another example of a classic, and the grey and gold pairing would easily fit into wardrobes with a monochrome colour palette. 


4) Warehouse rings -£8
These little rings from warehouse would be a really cute addition to a cute summer dress and gladiator sandals. The colourful gems also mean they don't need anything else with them, and they can stand out all on their own. Just pair with a perfect manicure and go!


3) ASOS necklace -£8
I can just picture this with a gorgeous midi skirt and girly heels combo. So basically, its right up my street style wise. 


2) Mango Necklace £14.99
This necklace just about makes it on to the list as it just makes the budget, but regardless, it is the perfect necklace for summer. throw on with a maxi and a floppy hat and you are beach ready. The feathers mean it would fit right in at a festival, yet it also wouldn't look out of place in your everyday wardrobe. 


1) Frippery Box Bracelet -£12.50
Diamonds are a girls best friend, right? Ok, so they aren't real diamonds, but when the bracelet looks this cute it really doesnt matter. Frippery box was a brand I had never heard of, but their jewellery is absolutely gorgeous, and they have something to suit everyone, and its all within most budgets. This bracelet is great for dressing up an outfit and would be the perfect accessory for a wedding or a day at the races.


No comments:

All images and Text copyright Niamh Stewart unless otherwise stated.. Powered by Blogger.